Plano

Plano, Texas - the City of Excellence, is a city approximately 20 miles north of downtown Dallas in Collin County. Plano is the ninth largest city in Texas.  The city is the hub of many corporate headquarters, such as Dell Services, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Ericsson, Frito-lay, J. C. Penny, Pizza Hut, just to name a few! 

Search for homes in Plano, TX

Plano, TX

Searching for homes in historic downtown Plano. Click here to view these homes. Convenient walk to the DART, Dallas Area Rapid Transit system, local restaurants and shops.

Looking for school ratings? Click here for School Ratings. 

Whether you are relocating to Plano from outside the state, making a move to Plano from another TX city or selling your property, I would like the opportunity to assist you. Call me or text me at 214-282-2945 and let me know your criteria for your home search in Plano. TX. 

By: Bernadine Eberle, 

Search Plano Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 13715164
$350,100
Plano, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Carole Campbell
JK Realty
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13715158
$305,250
Plano, TX
beds
baths
JK Realty
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13715156
$287,265
Plano, TX
beds
baths
JK Realty
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13717088
$349,900
Plano, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Roy Koshy
Beam Real Estate, LLC
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13715152
$307,035
Plano, TX
beds
baths
JK Realty
NTREIS
Updated Oct 23, 2017 7:30:am. Based on information from the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.