Relocating to DFW

Relocating to Texas?

Reports from the past year show a strong job growth in Texas.  From March 2014 to March 2015, an annual growth rate of 2.8% compared with 2.3% for the United States. (source, Recon - Texas A&M)

Right here in my own backyard, State Farm Insurance company and Toyota will be adding jobs to their newest complexes. 

Although, the housing market has a limited supply of re-sale homes, sale prices have increased and remain steady. (source, Texas Association of Realtors).  There are also new construction homes within the DFW metroplex that would welcome you into their community. 

Interest rates have increased slightly, it still is an incredible time to buy a home.  Moving can come with several unknowns and I help families figure out what their real estate needs are.  

Market: 

My market is the North DFW area: Allen, Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Murphy, Wylie, Parker, St. Paul, Lucas, Richardson.

Other TX markets =  I have a strong referral network throughout the state. 

Other markets outside Texas = I have a strong referral network there too!  A few years back, I helped a friend sell her home in another state through this referral network. Ask me how that works and I would love to explain. 

Please review testimonials from families who I've successfully assisted in find the right home for their needs.  Testimonial

Search Relocating to DFW Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 13713103
$339,900
Plano, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Ralph Rodriguez
Keller Williams Realty DPR
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13713100
$300,000
Plano, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Christa Paulson
Coldwell Banker Apex, REALTORS
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13712648
$228,500
Plano, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Shana Davis
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13699784
$297,000
Plano, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Robin Dodd
Keller Williams Realty Plano
NTREIS
Featured picture for the property 13714935
$469,900
Plano, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Jennifer Daniel
Keller Williams Realty Plano
NTREIS
Updated Oct 23, 2017 7:30:am. Based on information from the North Texas Real Estate Information Systems, Inc. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.