5 FAQ's For Buyers
5 FAQs for buyers.
1. Why should I get pre-qualified by a lender?
In searching for homes for sale in Plano, homes for sale in McKinney, homes for sale in Allen, homes for sale in Frisco, homes for sale in Murphy, Homes for sale Rockwall, your strength is your buying power. And to demonstrate to the seller that your buying power reigns supreme, you need to be pre-qualified by a lender.
2. Why do I need buyer's representation?
Purchasing a home most likely is a life changing event, so why wouldn't you have buyer representative? Your Realtor will explain their role as your advocate and the role of buyer agency vs seller agency. Yes, there is a difference.
3. What items are needed to make a home purchase offer?
Not only will you work with your Texas Realtor to determine the dollar amount of your offer. Time stamp contingencies, option period, inspections, appraisals are just a few of the items covered in a Texas offer/contract home purchase. Your Realtor will also be privy to up to date contract changes and what they mean to you.
4. How much are home inspections? Home inspections vary in price depending on if the home has a pool or if a termite inspection is recommended. Inspections are paid at the time of service.
5. Who pays for the appraisal? The buyer is responsible for the appraisal. Paid upfront through your lender, and shown paid outside of closing on your final closing statement.
These are just a few important questions a buyer should ask when purchasing a home. If you have more questions, contact me at 214-282-2945 or Bernadine @kw.com and I'd be happy to help.
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.