Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco, TX
This custom community of home builders include: Belclaire, Darling, Drees, Highland, Huntington, K. Hovnanian, Lions Gate, Shaddock, Standard Pacific, Toll Bros, Cal Atlantic, MainVue Homes.
According to the North Texas Real Estate Information systems the average price for homes in Phillips Creek Ranch is $684,611 (August 2016). Building plans, updates, location and the current market will determine pricing.
Magnificent home plans offering an array of luxury inclusions. Gourmet kitchens, unique architecture features, master closet dressing room, garage storage could be found in some homes offered by the builders.
Phillips Creek Ranch is located approximately 5 miles from Hall Office Park and 6 miles to Stonebriar mall. Those interested in live sports can take in a baseball game at the beautiful Dr. Pepper Ballpark, an FC Dallas soccer game at the modern Toyota Stadium or watch the Dallas Stars and Cowboys practice in their state of the art facilities in Frisco, TX.
Call this community your home with state of the art fitness center, open-air pavilion to host family gatherings, park, pools and much more! The life-size bronze horses dotted throughout the community provide a sense of whimsical horses at play, even one jumping over a wall into the community!
Sparks (Waterton community)
Nichols (Riverton & Weston)
HOSP (Windrose, Layton & Ingram, Mainvue)
I’ve successfully assisted with new home construction searches. As your advocate it is my pleasure to walk you throughout the building experience, negotiate on your behalf, while you enjoy making decisions on your custom designed home!
Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco Properties
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.