Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
Lakes of Prosper
“The charm and comforts of a small town but with big city conveniences in the Dallas golden corridor.” quoted on the community brochure promotes homes with exceptional amenities and oversized homesites.
This community of new homes includes 13 acres of open community space, pool with splash park and much more!
Energy efficient, green built features and designer touches.
The featured builders in this community are American Legend Homes and Highland Homes. Floor plans are spacious and open with warm colors and detailed accents. Looking for a gourmet kitchen? Some plans feature your gourmet kitchen, with loads of cabinets and a separate walk-in pantry. The theater room flows nicely from the second floor game room in some floor plans.
Prices vary depending upon size, floor plan, and upgrades. Click here for a list of homes in this community.
Located near the North Dallas Tollway, Preston Road and Highway 380. Approximately 8 miles is the Toyota Stadium, home of the FC Dallas Soccer team. Stonebriar Mall at the Bridges is located approximately 12 miles south for your shopping and dining experience. The Frisco Roughriders, (AA affiliate- Texas Ranges) is located at Dr. Pepper arena. The local commute along the North Dallas Tollway to the major companies along the corridor makes this a desirable location.
What schools with the kids attend?
The Lakes of Prosper community resides within the Prosper Independent School system.
You can find out if there are available homes in this area as well as available homes on my website. Click here to find available homes.
I’ve successfully helped buyers find their home by working with a builder of their choice. As your advocate it is my pleasure to walk you throughout the building experience, negotiate on your behalf, while you enjoy making decisions on your custom designed home! I’d be honored to help you too. Call me today and we can schedule an appointment with the builder together to find a home that best meets your needs.
Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX Properties
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.