5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
5 FAQs for buyers in the Plano, TX Market.
1. Why should I get pre-qualified by a lender?
In searching for homes for sale in Plano, homes for sale in McKinney, homes for sale in Allen, homes for sale in Frisco, homes for sale in Murphy, Homes for sale Rockwall, your strength is your buying power. And to demonstrate to the seller that your buying power reigns supreme, you need to be pre-qualified by a lender.
2. Why do I need buyer's representation?
Purchasing a home most likely is a life changing event, so why wouldn't you have buyer representative? Your Realtor will explain their role as your advocate and the role of buyer agency vs seller agency. Yes, there is a difference.
3. What items are needed to make a home purchase offer?
Not only will you work with your Texas Realtor to determine the dollar amount of your offer. Time stamp contingencies, option period, inspections, appraisals are just a few of the items covered in a Texas offer/contract home purchase. Your Realtor will also be privy to up to date contract changes and what they mean to you.
4. How much are home inspections? Home inspections vary in price depending on if the home has a pool or if a termite inspection is recommended. Inspections are paid at the time of service.
5. Who pays for the appraisal? The buyer is responsible for the appraisal. Paid upfront through your lender, and shown paid outside of closing on your final closing statement.
These are just a few important questions a buyer should ask when purchasing a home. If you have more questions, contact me at 214-282-2945 or Bernadine @kw.com and I'd be happy to help.
5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market Properties
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.