Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
The Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX, a community of single family townhomes that is conveniently located less than one mile from Highway 75. This quiet area offers full access to the club house, community pool, Twin Creeks golf course, jogging path/bike path, park, playgound, private lake/pond, and tennis.
Looking for a home in The Villas At Twin Creeks?
Interested in finding homes for sale in the Villas at Twin Creeks, of Allen, TX? Click that link to find all the currently available homes in this area of Allen.
What's the Neighborhood Like?
The homes you would expect to find for sale in The Villas at Twin Creeks are going to range between 1441 and 1988 square feet, according to the original building plans. These townhomes were originally built in 2006, while the last set of homes in this community were built in 2012.
What's Going on Nearby The Villas At Twin Creeks?
The Allen Event Center is less than five miles away, and offers live hockey, basketball, indoor football and soccer games for sports fans, as well as premium theatre shows and special events.
Home to the 2015 Echl Kelly Cup champions Allen Americans, the Indoor football team Texas Revolution and the Dallas Sidekicks soccer team.
The Don-Rodenbaugh-Natatorium is 3.5 miles away, and offers two indoor swimming pools, a climbing wall and other fitness activities. Allen also has a 37,915 square foot skate park for the extreme sports enthusiast, which includes skateboarding, inline skating/hockey rinks and biking! Over 56 miles of hiking trails await the outdoor-minded individual, and the Hydrous Wake Park offers a unique water park experience in an urban surrounding.
What Schools will the Kids Attend?
If you are interested in the current click on the link. Our 'for sale' property information is a direct feed from the North Texas Real Estate Information System and is updated multiple times per day.
Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX Properties
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.