Homes for sale in Creek Trails
Creek Trails, a neighborhood of single family homes that is conveniently located just 1 mile west of Highway 75 off of Legacy Drive in Plano, TX. Plenty of greenbelt space, a community playground within walking distance and the small bridge through the greenbelt connects the neighborhood nicely.
Interested in finding homes for sale in the Creek Trails, of Plano, TX? Click that link to find all the currently available homes in Creek Trails and in Plano, TX.
The homes you would expect to find for sale in the Creek Trails subdivision are one to two story with a range between 1239 and 2389 square feet. Most of the homes were originally built back in the late 1980's. The last set of homes in this subdivision were built in 1992. Since then, many of the homes have had updates. The smallest homes in the neighborhood start with 3 bedrooms while the larger floor plans have a fourth bedroom/ or bonus room. Creek Trails has an active Homeowners Association. Visit here for all restrictions.
For the sports minded, the walking distance from a Creek Trails home to PSA2 is less than a mile. Enjoy indoor basketball, soccer, volleyball, and fall, spring baseball leagues.
Specialty restaurants,shopping, jogging/biking trails are all conveniently nearby. Creek Trails is located 5 miles from Downtown Plano Transit (DART) Station.
Schools that feed into Creek Trails are Thomas Elementary School, Carpenter Middle School and Clark High School.
If you are interested in the current homes for sale in Creek Trails Subdivision of Plano, TX click on the link. Our 'for sale' property information is a direct feed from the Collin County MLS and is updated multiple times per day. Looking to sell your Creek Trails, Plano, TX home? Fill out this simple form.
Bernadine Eberle, Realtor
Keller Williams Central
Email me: Bernadine@kw.com
Service areas: Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Wylie, Murphy, Richardson and the surrounding areas.
Homes for sale in Creek Trails Properties
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.