Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
Luxurious homes in a country setting on acreage lots, close to neighboring towns. Call Stinson Highlands in Lucas, TX home.
The community is located 7 miles from Plano, TX off of E. Parker Road, just a few miles east of Highway 75 in a secluded area of Lucas, TX. Easy access to Highway 121 and George Bush Tollway.
Custom builders in this community are Our Country Homes, Emerald Homes and D.R. Horton. Some one story well-appointed homes have four bedroom, 3 to 4 bathrooms with a 3 car garage, suitable for your lifestyle. Features may be included in the custom series are game room study, family room, flex room, mud room and an outdoor living area.
Prices range from the $550s, minimum 3200 square footage with an annual $600 HOA. Tax rate is currently 2.21%. (Our Country Homes brochure).
The Allen Event Center is less than ten miles away, and offers live hockey, basketball, indoor football and soccer games for sports fans, as well as premium theater shows and special events.
Home to the Allen Americans hockey team, and the Dallas Sidekicks soccer team.
Specialty restaurants and shopping at the Allen Premium Outlet Mall , Watters Creek, and the Village at Fairview are all conveniently nearby. This subdivision is located less than ten miles from Downtown Plano Transit (DART) Station, which runs straight to downtown Dallas.
Visit the famous South Fork Ranch, just minutes away.
I've successfully helped buyers find their home by working with a builder of their choice. As your advocate it is my pleasure to walk you throughout the building experience, negotiate on your behalf, while you enjoy making decisions on your custom designed home! I’d be honored to help you too. Call me today and we can schedule an appointment with the builder together to find a home that best meets your needs.
Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands Properties
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.