Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
Looking for a new home, but still love country living? Camden Park (Phase 1) in Farmersville, TX is a new home community convenient to highway 380 and Lake Lavon. D. R. Horton has available one story and two story homes, from the low $200,000s to $245,000.
Seven floorplans available - 1566 SF to 2452 SF.
Total Estimated Tax Rate - 2.2156%
No MUD/PID District.
HOA: $420 annual dues.
Coming Soon: Collin College in Farmersville - Scheduled to open in Fall 2021 - per Collin College website.
Away from the hustle and bustle of most bigger cities, Farmersville is approximately 45 miles northeast of Dallas.
Historic downtown Farmersville boasts of antique shops, restaurant and event venues.
RSVP Farmersville is a private event center located in an old warehouse located at 101B Candy Street in downtown Farmersville. TX.
Photos: taken during the Valentine Chocolate Walk in downtown Farmersville, TX.
Hiking and Biking Trails: The Chaparral Trail begins in Farmersville at the Audie Murphy Trailhead at the historic Onion Shed in City Park and traverses northeast Texas all the way to New Boston. The section owned by Farmersville runs from the trailhead to the Collin/Hunt County line (a distance of 5.2 miles). Source: Farmersville Government demographics and community website.
Helping buyers in this community and I can help you too! Your advocate in the new home construction process.
Camden Park, Farmersville, TX Properties
About the Neighborhood
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.