Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
Tucked away is a community with a country flair, within walking distance to Lake Lavon and yet convenient to the major highways. Call Wylie Lakes your home.
The homes in the Wylie Lakes subdivision were built by D. R Horton. The properties are one to two story properties, along with half duplexes. The subdivision was built in phases with the first home constructed in 2006. According to the North Texas Real Information Systems the average price sold price was $253,500 (through August 31, 2016). Price points are determined by age, location, updates and the current market. There is an active Homeowners Association with an annual fee of $270. Here is the website for the HOA.
The subdivision has approximately 260 homesites. There is a pond, jogging trail and less than 5 minutes travel time to Lake Lavon for those wanting an easy access to the lake.
The city of Wylie is in Collin, Rockwall and Dallas Counties. It is located on State Route 78, which is approximately 20 miles northeast of Dallas. Recently, the City of Wylie announced that there is going to be a new campus of Collin College. The proposed date in sometime in 2020 and will have the capacity to hold 7500 students.
Close to FireWheel Town Center with specialty shops, restaurants and movie theater. Convenient commute to the major highways, President George Bush Turnpike, Highway 75, and businesses.
Schools for Wylie Lakes are:
Free Market Report For The Homes in Wylie Lakes.
The data used in this Free Market Report is consolidated from multiple sources and includes current listings, recent sales, and more.
Call me today or email me to discuss how we can work together on your goal of selling or purchasing your home.
Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie Properties
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.