Bike Trails - Plano
If you live anywhere in the Plano area, or perhaps you were just passing through en route to work, you probably have noticed a difference in the number of bicycles on the road. Well, let me assure you that you weren't seeing things, and no the Tour de France did not make an unexpected detour through the city! But the City of Plano DID recently launch an on-street bicycle network, 168 miles in all across the city, to provide a safer environment for its citizens who prefer to get around the old fashioned way. Click here for trails:
In fact, if you frequent Plano often, you've probably also noticed the newly added signage all around town, directing cyclists to specific routes based on their desired course to navigate, and encouraging motorists to share the road with our avid two-wheeled enthusiasts. The routes use a combination of multi-use trails and roadways less congested with traffic to allow for a smoother, safer journey for everyone on the road. Of course, Texas state law considers a bicycle to be a vehicle, and riders need to adhere to the same laws as motorists while on the street, but most of the cyclists we have encountered know and respect the rules to a T.
So whether you are a resident of Plano, or just stopping by for a visit, please be mindful of all those who share the road with you so that we can all have a great summer and arrive to our destinations safely!
By: Bernadine Eberle
Connect with me on Google+
Free Market Report For The Homes in Plano, TX.
The data used in this Free Market Report is consolidated from multiple sources and includes current listings, recent sales, and more. Whether you're a buyer or seller, the knowledge you gain will help put you in control of your real estate transactions.
Bike Trails - Plano Properties
- 1200 Stacy Court, Denton, TX
- Clements Ranch, Forney TX
- Homes for sale - The Preserve, Rockwall, TX
- Camden Park, Farmersville, TX
- 5 FAQ's For Buyers in the Plano, TX Market
- Ford Middle School, Allen TX
- Homes for sale Highland Meadows, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Chateaux of Allen, Allen, TX
- Homes for Sale in Cottonwood Crossing- Allen TX
- Homes for sale in Creek Trails
- Homes for sale in Cross Bend, Plano, TX
- Homes for sale in Cypress Meadows - Allen
- Homes for sale in Lakes of Prosper - Prosper, TX
- Homes for sale in Park Place, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale in Pasquinellis Glenridge Estates - Plano
- Homes for sale in Wylie Lakes - Wylie
- Homes for sale near The Harbor- Rockwall, TX
- Homes for sale near Watters Creek
- Homes for sale Phillips Creek Ranch - Frisco
- Homes for sale Villas at Twin Creeks, Allen, TX
- Homes for sale West Creek Estates - Plano
- Homes in Summit View, McKinney, TX
- Is it better to buy a new home or existing home
- New Homes for sale in Inspiration - St. Paul
- Bike Trails - Plano
- Filing your Homestead Exemption
- First Time Home Buyers: Pre-Qualify vs Pre-Approval
- Homes for sale in Austin Waters, Carrollton, TX
- Homes for sale in Hunters Glen Plano
- Homes for sale in Plano, TX
- Homes for Sale in Stinson Highlands
- Homes for sale in Timber Brook Estates Plano
- Homes for sale in Village at Twin Creeks
- Homes for Sale in Willow Wood
- Homes for Sale Merion at MIdtown Park, Dallas, TX
- Homes for sale Pasquinellis Parker Estates Plano
- Homes near Andrews Elementary School
- Homes near Barksdale Elementary, Plano, TX
- How much do you need for a down payment?
- McKinney Schools
- New homes - what is pre-pour foundation?
- Plano Homes for Sale - Inventory
- Plano Schools
- Relocating to DFW
- Search for All New homes in DFW, TX
- Search New Construction Home Listings
- Spring selling tips!
- Springtime in Downtown Plano
- Thank you!
- Trinity Falls, McKinney, TX
- What is the buying process like?
- Winsor Meadows at Westridge- McKinney
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.